viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

William Kentridge Stop Motion

I think Kentridge's work was incredible, his video of stop motion made me feel useless. Even though he is blind, he can do this amazing stop motion videos by drawing. It makes me feel useless because I am not even good of doing stop motion videos while he can, in another way, his artwork makes me feel very happy because he is capable of doing what ever he wants and nothing can't stop him.

For a person who was blind this stop motion is outstanding, I think this will be for him very difficult to do. I don't understand much on how did he achieve to do this stop motions and being blind. Even for a person who wasn't blind and did this good qualities stop motion videos it will still be incredible. I think that maybe his process of work will be imagining real good and concentrate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario