miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Me♥

<-------- (this is me)

Hey!

My name is Cassandra, my friends call me Cassy. I want all my friends to strart calling me Andye♥. I am 13 years old, my birthday is on May 24. I was born in 1996

I am a Mexican and i was born in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. Where I live there is alot of turism the climate here is hot but nice. Now I live in Bucerias, Nay which is 15 min from Puerto Vallarta to my house, now where I live is very calm its kind of small but it is very peaceful. In my house i have 4 dogs, 2 girls and 2 boys; 2 cats both girls; and 1 fish, a beta:) . I heve 3 floors . My house its pretty big in total I have 3 houses in one place. We only use 1 and the other 2, my stepdad rents em.

I have a big Family my grandmother had 17 kids, I dont remember how many girls and how many boys but what i do remember is that there is more girls than boys. I only know my gradpa when i was born my grandma was already dead :( I heve 1 older sister her name is Rosario but we call her Peque.

Since I was baby i was in the American School because my mom is the secretary of the generl director and she entered me to the school. This school is really important to me, i know almost all the teachers, I have alot of friends and i feel protective.

My hobbies are Basketball, and running. I am in the team of basket since i was 6 years, so i have done basket for 7 years! I really enjoy runnning, i have alot of energy and its good for me.

Well this is part of my story of life :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario